Optional Vacation Travel Insurance
4 Seasons Vacation Rentals offers Mountain Trip Preserver, an optional travel insurance policy, to help guests protect their vacation investments from the unforeseen. Mountain Trip Preserver by Red Sky Travel Insurance coverage extends to not only the leaseholder, but to all traveling companions. Guests have found the policy to offer many benefits beyond simple storm coverage.
This policy includes:
- Coverage for sickness, injury or death to the leaseholder or a traveling companion
- Roadside assistance
- Travel delays and/or road closures
- Job loss
- Stays up to 180 days
- Lack of snowfall
- Obstruction of public roadways due to Adverse Weather or Natural Disaster
- Military leave revocation or reassignment
- Employer termination or layoff after 1 year of employment
- Military, police or fire personnel being called into emergency service
- ...and much more.
Additional benefits include:
- Travel assistance services (24/7/365)
- Emergency accident & sickness medical benefits (per person, primary)
- Emergency dental treatment (per person)
- Rental car damage (per rental car)
- Lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed baggage/sporting equipment (per person)
Click here to view the full policy details.
The cost of the policy is 6.95% of the vacation. Red Sky Travel Insurance is solely dedicated to serving vacation rentals, and provide excellent customer service. Listed below are links to both a sales flyer and more detailed information on the coverage. If you have any detailed questions about coverage, the claims specialists are happy to help. Call Red Sky at 866-889-7409.
The Mountain Trip Preserver policy is available for purchase up until the balance due date for your reservation. We highly recommend the travel insurance be purchased with your initial payment/deposit, or within 21 days of you making your initial payment/deposit. Please call 336-246-2700 to speak to one of our vacation specialists about adding travel insurance.