4 Seasons Vacation Rentals Welcomes Your Dog!
Want to come to the mountains, but don't want to leave your dog behind? We have a large selection of vacation rentals that welcome guests to bring their pets with them.
Our goal is to ensure that your dogs are happy and safe! Please read our dog-friendly terms and conditions:
- Dog-friendly homes require a non-refundable fee, per pet when guests bring a dog which will be added to the rental charge. There is an allowed maximum of two dogs per rental home. Please note the dog sizes allowed in pet friendly homes as some vacation rentals will only allow small dogs. You can find this in the description of each vacation rental. (Adults dogs only. No puppies.)
- Each guest is responsible for any and all damages to the vacation rental caused by their dog, including, but not limited to: urine, excessive pet hair clean up, chewing, scratching or destruction of property.
- Each guest must pick up after their dog.
- Excessive barking is prohibited. If your dog has separation anxiety, do not leave him/her in the home alone. Please be conscious of your neighbors, many of whom reside permanently.
- Dogs MUST be crated at all times guests are not inside the cabin with the dog. Dogs must be even-tempered, well behaved, sociable, and in good health. If your dog is anxious, aggressive, or likely to be highly stressed, it is probably in their best interest to make alternative plans.
- All dogs are required to use flea prevention such as Frontline or Advantage.
- All dogs are required to have had their nails trimmed as to not damage wood floors.
- Please be sure to clean and vacuum regularly during your stay.
- Guests found in violation of excessive barking or not using crates when dogs are left alone may be fined and/or be asked to leave, forfeiting any remaining rental nights. Please be conscious of your neighbors, many of whom reside permanently and the vacation rental in which you are staying.
- Keep your dog leashed for their safety. There is wildlife in the area which can attract your dogs attention to run off.