Tweetsie Railroad Christmas - Nov. 23-Dec. 29
Celebrate the joy of the season when Tweetsie Railroad transforms into a winter wonderland for Tweetsie Christmas. On Friday and Saturday evenings from November 23 through December 29, 2018, families can experience countless holiday delights and create treasured memories at North Carolina's first theme park.
- Meet Santa in his own house -- made of gingerbread filled with candied furnishings. Imagine sitting on a chocolate truffle or resting on a piece of ribbon candy just before you meet Santa and have your picture taken with him on his Gingerbread bench.
- Take a night-time train ride through the Blue Ridge Mountains on a crisp winter’s night, as you enjoy Christmas carols and the tracks dazzlingly lit for the holidays. Remember to dress warm, the cars have open windows!
- Christmas Lights. Lots of them -- thousands to be exact! Enjoy a winter wonderland of lights not only along the three-mile track but also throughout the open areas of the park. Look for the tunnel of lights and the 40’ LED interactive Christmas tree.
- Enjoy the sounds of Christmas during a musical variety show in the Tweetsie Palace.
- Step into a snow globe filled with swirling (synthetic) snow, peek through a Christmas present, feel dwarfed by nutcrackers, toy soldiers, candy canes, toy drums, and more.
- Roast s’mores over an outdoor fire pit and enjoy freshly baked cookies, warm funnel cakes, and other handmade items from Tweetsie Railroad’s famous Fudge Shop.