|Home > Rentals > Property Management
4 Seasons Vacation Rentals is proud to offer a commitment to excellence in property management. When you trust your second home, investment property, or luxury estate with 4 Seasons, you gain the immediate benefit and security of our comprehensive marketing program, our dedicated, experienced staff and our year-round services. Whether our team of specialists is accepting a reservation, scheduling routine or emergency maintenance, arranging housekeeping or actively marketing your property, they do so with passion, integrity and the utmost professionalism. Our use of innovative systems, cutting edge technology and progressive business strategies has earned 4 Seasons a long-standing reputation as Ashe County's most trusted vacation rental company.
Our office is open twelve months a year and is located in a convenient downtown Jefferson location. When choosing 4 Seasons Vacation Rentals, whether you are around the block or around the world, you can relax knowing that we offer maximum financial returns and priceless peace of mind.
- On-call, after hours response staff guarantees your investment is taken care of around the clock
- Specialized consultation and organization of any home improvement or remodeling projects
- Exceptional housekeeping and maintenance services to preserve and extend the value of your home
- Monthly owners' e-mail newsletter to alert you of any changes or improvements in our services
- Accountability and integrity with our online Monthly Owners Statements and year-end tax reporting documents.
- 24/7 online owner log-in to make owner reservations, view monthly statements and work orders.
- The option for rental listing services only, or property management and second home care only
Comprehensive Marketing Program:
- 4 Seasons Vacation Rentals' interactive website is consistently ranked among the top 5 listings on all major search engines!
- Newly designed website is easy to navigate, simplifying the reservation process with online 24/7 reservations.
- Detailed and attractive property listing includes:
- Sleek featured listings
- Automatically updated availability calendar
- Professionally written descriptions, photos and detailed information for each property
- 4 Seasons Vacation Rentals' on-staff marketing professionals continually implement the most cutting-edge, effective strategies for on-going marketing and advertising. We keep in close contact with our guests through a variety of mediums and are constantly engaging broader markets.
- Internet & Print Advertising
- Social Media: Facebook.com, Twitter,and other highly-trafficked online social communities
- Continuously updated property and company specials and promotions
- Monthly guest e-mail newsletter announcing new properties, specials and promotions
- 4 Seasons Vacation Rentals' Company Blog with an ever-increasing following
Dedicated, Experienced Vacation Specialists & Licensed Real Estate Brokers:
- 4 Seasons Vacation Rentals & Sales' knowledgeable Vacation Specialists and Licensed Real Estate Brokers are local professionals, passionate about providing exceptional service to each guest. This genuine love of the area and excellent customer service are the keys to our highly-praised, successful reservation management.
- Every inquiry receives a timely response, offering expert knowledge and guidance to each guest, ensuring they choose the perfect property for their desired experience.
- Concierge services for any arrangements a guest may desire, including pre-arrival grocery shopping, dinner reservations, a personal chef or spa services.
- Staff is available by phone, e-mail and text: Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. or by appointment.
- 4 Seasons Vacation Rentals & Sales' qualified NC Real Estate Brokers know how to navigate the legalities relevant to your rental properties and incorporate specialized experience in the niche of second home and luxury property management. We keep abreast of local, state and government issues regarding second home ownership, negotiate rates on your behalf, as well as collect, report, and disburse all applicable sales and occupancy taxes to government agencies.
We personally take you through the steps for setting up your vacation rental or management agreement, by first providing a professional consultation to make sure your property is a fit for our company. During this process we are here to answer any questions and provide details on pricing for our various owner programs. We look forward to speaking with you!