|Home > Rentals > Policies
Policies4 Seasons Vacation Rentals & Sales abides by the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act. In compliance with this act and for the benefit of our guests, we include all pertinent information in our Vacation Rental Agreement. Please take the time to read the entire Vacation Rental Agreement which you will receive upon making a reservation or online on the reservation screen of each property.
CHARGES AND FEES:
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Specials may not be combined with any other discounts and must be requested prior to the reservation being completed.
- 7% sales tax + 3% occupancy tax (plus city occupancy tax in WJ city limits). A $35 reservation fee will be charged for each reservation.
- A refundable security deposit or $45 Accidental Damage Protection is required. Please be aware that by law we must deposit your security deposit and it can take up to 45 days after departure for a refund check to be issued.
- Signed lease and 50% of rental amount is requested to hold reservation. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival. We gladly take MasterCard, VISA, or Discover.
- Check-in time is 4pm or after. (You may purchase an early check-in.) For your convenience there is a key box at each cabin so no need to stop by 4 Seasons.
- Please bring a flashlight if arriving after dark.
- Check-out is at 11am prompt. (You may purchase a late check-out).
- An unapproved late check-out will result in a charge of up to a one nights cost. It is important to leave on time so housekeeping can prepare the rental for next guests.
- Guests are responsible for the following upon check-out:
- Clean grill
- Linens/towels are provided at no extra cost. Launder & fold all used linens/towels OR pay linen fee. Large homes will require the linen fee.
- Remove all garbage from rental. You may opt for our housekeeping to remove garbage for a small fee. Convenience center locations are in the information book in the cabin.
- Dishes should be washed and put away in proper cupboards.
- Refrigerator should be emptied and contents disposed of properly.
- All items put back where they were found.
- Heat set on 55 degrees (November through March). Heat off all other months.
- All doors and windows closed and locked.
- If wood fireplace, close doors and leave no fire burning. If gas logs, leave pilot light lit. Housekeeping will remove ashes from fireplaces.
- If the cabin has a hot tub, close and secure hot tub cover. DO NOT turn hot tub off.
- Lock keys back in key box.
- Please notify us of your intent to cancel in writing. If property is re-rented for the same period of time as your lease, you will receive a refund of advance rents paid less $50 processing fee and reservation fee. If property is not re-rented for the same period, tenant will not be entitled to a refund. You may opt to purchase Travel Insurance.
- All cabins are equipped for basic needs including cooking and light housekeeping. All kitchens are equipped with a coffeemaker, microwave, range, and refrigerator, toaster or toaster oven. Many have ice makers and dishwashers.
- All cabins have washer, dryer, and linens/towels provided. Beds are made for your convenience with sheets, pillows,& comforters.
- Every effort has been made to assure accurate descriptions of the property; however, we cannot be responsible for the changes made by the owner to the furnishings or equipment in the homes. All equipment in the cabin should be in working order. Please report any equipment problems to the office immediately at 336-246-2700. Every effort will be made to rectify the problem, but we cannot refund any amount of money due to a breakdown. Examples: TVís, DVD's, hot tubs, other appliances. We also are not responsible for refunding due to the home not being decorated or accommodated to your personal taste.
Family Dogs are welcome at select rentals. We MUST be notified of pet at time of reservation. A minimum non-refundable fee of $50 per pet will be charged. The tenant is responsible to remove all pet droppings from rental property.
HOT TUB USE:
We are not responsible for any neglect or misuse of hot tubs. Children under 12 years old are NOT ALLOWED in hot tubs. Hot tub covers must be secured over the hot tub at ALL TIMES not in use. We have the chemicals set appropriately for the hot tub upon your arrival. Do not make any other adjustments to include other chemicals, changing filter or adding water. Contact our office if you have any concerns.
- Two night minimum required. Holiday and peak seasons may require 3-night minimum with some cabins requiring a week minimum in high season.
- MasterCard, VISA, Discover, cashierís checks and money orders accepted. No personal checks accepted upon arrival.
- No smoking inside any rental cabin.
- Toiletries and paper products are tenantís responsibility.
- Propane refills for gas grill are tenant's responsibility but we will gladly reimburse with receipt.
- After hours lock-out calls to locksmith and related expenses are tenantís responsibility.
- We reserve the right to substitute homes if circumstances require.
- Absolutely no use of ATVís/horses on property.
- Guests must approve with rental agency having groups visit rental cabin during occupancy to include but not be limited to reunions, weddings, and receptions. If approved, additional charges will apply.
- Absolutely NO house parties.
- We are in a high elevation mountain area, thus children should be supervised at all times. It is prohibited to sit or climb on deck rails.
- Do not leave children under 18 unattended at property for any reason.
- Bad weather: If your vacation is during the winter months please come prepared to drive in snow and ice to reach your unit. It is recommended to drive 4-wheel drive vehicle and bring chains. Refunds will not be given due to road conditions nor do we offer a shuttle service to cabins.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Any food items including spices
- Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, detergent, coffee filters, etc.)
- Personal toiletries (including soap)
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Fishing poles, bathing suit
- Golf clubs, tennis racquets and balls
|If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us 336-246-2700, email us, or use our online request form.